You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives daily means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Hudson
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.